Days just come and go so quickly here!
Aug. 5th, 2004 05:34 pmMan, the time is flying. I've been trying to accomplish certain things every day to make sure I just don't sit home and waste the time on the computer. I've been getting some things done, but boy, the days go quickly!
I went ahead and applied for some bartending school. May as well do the training while I have the time, even if I don't get around to using it. I'll be signing up soon for t-shirt screenprinting training as well.
We got lunch at Tommy's Joint on Van Ness today. Don't think I'll return. Weird ambience. Too near the senior center, I suppose.
We saw Shrek 2 today. That was cute. I like TOTALLY thought of Tater Tot Bob when I saw the Muffin Man. Sporting a van dyke, no less. Saw a preview for the Spongebob movie. "NOW EVEN SQUARIER!" *giggle*
Caught the #49 bus to Market. At the bus stop, some guy smiled, then came over to us. He kinda looked like
whereispaco. I love it when the first words of introduction are "Do you guys ever play?" I really like pushy bottoms aggressive guys. This afternoon wasn't good, but I gave him my number. He called, and I'll probably see him later tonight at the Lone Star.
In the mail today was an envelope from Schwab. It was a bonus check. The amount wasn't too much, but it was unexpected. Gotta like that!
Tonight is Bears In Boxers night at the Lone Star. I think it's from 8-11pm. I have C2 dancing until 9:30pm, but will probably get there a bit after 10pm.
I went ahead and applied for some bartending school. May as well do the training while I have the time, even if I don't get around to using it. I'll be signing up soon for t-shirt screenprinting training as well.
We got lunch at Tommy's Joint on Van Ness today. Don't think I'll return. Weird ambience. Too near the senior center, I suppose.
We saw Shrek 2 today. That was cute. I like TOTALLY thought of Tater Tot Bob when I saw the Muffin Man. Sporting a van dyke, no less. Saw a preview for the Spongebob movie. "NOW EVEN SQUARIER!" *giggle*
Caught the #49 bus to Market. At the bus stop, some guy smiled, then came over to us. He kinda looked like
In the mail today was an envelope from Schwab. It was a bonus check. The amount wasn't too much, but it was unexpected. Gotta like that!
Tonight is Bears In Boxers night at the Lone Star. I think it's from 8-11pm. I have C2 dancing until 9:30pm, but will probably get there a bit after 10pm.
no subject
Date: 2004-08-06 03:05 am (UTC)Isn't it weird how time flies when you are at home and goes so damned slow while at work? Hugs.