fuzzygruf: (Default)
[personal profile] fuzzygruf
They posted another "Background Screening Analyst" position on job posting today. They had a similar position open a few months ago for which I applied, but I was too late for that one. I immediately applied for the job today, and I have an interview on Friday. I've met with one guy from that department in December just to find out more about what that group does. That chat went well. I notified him today that I applied for the position, so he was going to mention our chat to the hiring manager.

My experience in the Army as an analyst with a top secret security clearance sounds like it would might be a good fit for this position. Guess I'll find out on Friday afternoon.

Date: 2004-02-24 10:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] orange-groves.livejournal.com
I really hope you get it! (crosses fingers)

Date: 2004-02-24 10:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dacubsf.livejournal.com
Good Luck buddy. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Date: 2004-02-25 07:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] brindledbear.livejournal.com
Sounds like it a job you would really like - hope you get it.

Profile

fuzzygruf: (Default)
fuzzygruf

April 2017

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9 101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Jul. 27th, 2026 04:24 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios